- Customer Master Agreement
This is the main Customer Master agreement that would apply to you as our Customer. Apart from this Master Agreement, the following Product Specific Agreements may also apply to you depending on the Products and Services you buy.
- Registrar Registrant Agreement for Domain Names
This represents the Agreement between the Registrant (Owner) of a Domain Name and the Registrar. If you register a domain name through us, this Agreement will apply to the person whose information you filled in the Owner section during the Registration process
- Customer Agreement for Domain Names
This represents an addendum to the Customer Master Agreement between yourself and us for Domain Registration
- Customer Agreement for Web Services
This represents an addendum to the Customer Master Agreement between yourself and us for Domain / Mail Forwarding and Managed DNS
- Customer Agreement for Digital Certificates
This represents the Customer Agreement for Digital Certificates
- Customer Hosting Product Agreement
This represents the Customer Agreement for Hosting
- Customer Agreement for Themes, Plugins, Logos
# Registrant shall further endeavour to familiarize themselves with the Registrants' Benefits and Responsibilities applicable while registering gTLDs.
# Registrant is encouraged to refer to ICANN published Registrant Educational Materials.